Most Popular Links
Please email your list serve request to email@example.com
with "Subscribe" in the subject line. Include your name and the email address you would like the updates sent to.
COUNTIES: STAY CONNECTED
If you would like to receive updates from the MHSOAC with information that is relevant to counties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Subscribe to Counties" in the subject line. Include your name, county, and the email address you would like the updates sent to.
Need Immediate Help?
If you are in crisis now or need to speak with a professional counselor, click below to get immediate help.
"steinberg keeps winning"
Request for proposal (RFP) 14MHSOAC003: Recovery ORientation of Programs Evaluation
You are invited to review and respond to this Request for Proposal (RFP), for the Recovery Orientation of Programs Evaluation.
- RFP 14MHSOAC003: Recovery Orientation of Programs Evaluation
- Attachment 1: Attachment Checklist/Table of Contents
- Attachment 2: Letter of Intent
- Attachment 3: Proposal/Proposer Certification Sheet
- Attachment 4: Proposal Cover Letter
- Attachment 5: Proposer Qualifications
- Attachment 6: Proposal Narrative
- Attachment 7: Cost Proposal Sheet
- Attachment 8: Bidder Declaration
- Attachment 9: Darfur Contracting Act Certification
- Attachment 10: Secretary of the State Registration
- Attachment 11: Proposal Scoring Tool
- Attachment 11: Stage 2 and 3
- Attachment 11: Stages 4, 5 and 6
- Attachment 12: Exhibit A
- Attachment 12: Exhibit B
- Attachment 12: Exhibit C
- Attachment 12: Exhibit D
- Attachment 12: Exhibit E
- Attachment 12: Std. 213
- Attachment 13: Sample Payee Data Record
- Attachment 14: Sample Contract Certification Clauses
- Attachment 15: California Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) Bid Incentive Instructions
GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE BARRIER APPROVED TODAY BY BRIDGE AUTHORITY
Press Release: Golden Gate Bridge Suicide Barrier
MEdia Advisory: steinberg, leno at golden gate bridge tomorrow
Select committee on mental Health Informational Hearing - July 2, 2014
Join Senator Jim Beall and members of the Senate Select Committee on Mental Health for an informational hearing about the outcomes of California's recent investments in behavioral health programs.
The hearing will be streamed live on Senator Beall's homepage (http://sd15.senate.ca.gov) for those who are unable to attend.
New Interim Executive Director Appointed to commission
“A Choice to Heal: Mental Health in California”
This documentary recently aired on CBS stations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sacramento and Fresno.
It details California’s groundbreaking Prevention and Early Intervention programs that are funded by Proposition 63, the Mental Health Services Act.
View it here:
We have moved!
Please note our new location at:
1325 J Street, Suite 1700
Sacramento, CA 95814
Please note: This is a federal building; please bring a photo ID and expect your bag(s) to be checked/searched.
Notice of Intent to Award Triage Personnel Grants
- Notice of Intent to Award Triage Personnel Grants - 01/23/2014
Steinberg Announces Mentally Ill Offender Crime Reduction Grant PRograM
MHSOAC 2013 Report to the Governor and legislature
MHSOAC 2014 Strategic Plan
INVESTMENT IN MENTAL HEALTH WELLNESS ACT OF 2013 - RFA DOCUMENTS
- Cover Letter
- Attachment A
- Attachment B
- Attachment B.1.
- Appendix 1
- Appendix 2
- Appendix 3
- Appendix 4
- Appendix 4.1.
Q&A From Bidders Conference on October 25, 2013
Prop 63 mobile app is now available
This new mobile web app enables you to search for county programs. Simply scan the QR Code and it will take you directly there.
The mobile app URL is: http://apps.cta.ca.gov/prop63/
final evaluation master plan
This Evaluation Master Plan was developed for the Mental Health Services Oversight and Accountability Commission to chart its course on evaluation activity for the next 3-5 years.
MHSOAC 2014 Work Plan
NAMI'S LIST OF PROP 63 MHSA PROGRAMS IN CALIFORNIA
FY 13-14 ANNUAL UPDATE SUBMITTALS
- Please submit electronic copies to:
Hard copies may be forwarded to:
Attn: Plan Review
1300 17th Street, Suite 1000
Sacramento, CA 95811
- FY 13-14 Annual Update Instructions
- FY 13-14 MHSA County Certification
- FY 13-14 MHSA County Fiscal Accountability Certification
- FY 13-14 Funding Summary
FY 14-15 Through FY 16-17 MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan Submittals
- FY 14-15 Through FY 16-17 MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan Letter
- FY 14-15 Through FY 16-17 MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan Instructions
- MHSA County Compliance Certification Form
- MHSA County Fiscal Accountability Certification Form
- FY 14-15 Through FY 16-17 MHSA Three-Year Program and Expenditure Plan Fiscal Forms
County MHSA Plan and Update compliance Checklist
NEXT COMMISSION MEETING
July 24, 2014
8:30 A.M. - 4:15 P.M.
1325 J Street, Suite 1700
Sacramento, CA 95814
Call-in Number: 866-817-6550
Participation Code: 3190377
- Agenda - 07/10/2014
Next Community Forum
Eastern Sierra Community Forum on the MHSA
August 7, 2014
3:00 - 6:30 PM
Mono County Supervisors Chambers
452 Old Mammoth Road
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
RSVP to: email@example.com
MHSOAC Community Forum Reports 2012-13
- 2012-13 Community Forum Annual Report
- Highlights from the Loma Linda Community Forum
- Highlights from the Rohnert Park Community Forum
On the radio
The Los Angeles-based Free Your Mind Projects radio show showcases the Mental Health Services ACTION segment which highlights Prop 63.
- Listen to the Mental Health Services ACTION segment as Zima Creason joins Jennifer Whitney to discuss Mental Health America California's Wellness Works! - mental health training for the workplace.
- Listen to the Mental Health Services ACTION segment which aired on 7/6/13 and 7/7/13 with Dr. Rocco Cheng, Pacific Clinics and Research Director for cultural competency for Prop 63 funding. Dr. Cheng talks about the importance of cultural competence in outreach and prevention and early intervention.
- Listen to the Mental Health Services ACTION segment which aired on 6/29/13 and 6/30/13 with Stephanie Carlson from the El Dorado County Health and Services Department. Stephanie shares what mental health first aid actually is, and talks about the specifics of the training program to help spread its use!
MHSA Prevention, Early Intervention and Innovation Report of Findings
In the News
FORMER OAC COMMISSIONER AWARDED FULLBRIGHT AWARD - 07/09/2014
According to this survey of 1,200 California voters, when asked whether hiring a school counselor or a police officer would be more effective at preventing violence, voters chose counselors by a margin of more than two to one (67% to 26%).
Prop 63 Insert in Sacramento News & Review -- "Hope on the Horizon" - 11/22/2013
Six people share their experience with mental illness and their road to recovery.
Five people tell their stories of how Proposition 63 programs have changed their lives. Plus, lists of resources for El Dorado, Placer, Yolo, Nevada, and Sacramento counties.