Skip to main content

How do I submit a California Public Records Act request?


Requests may be made orally, via email, or in writing whether or not the request refers to the Public Records Act. However, to assist MHSOAC in responding to the request, it would be helpful for the requestor to refer to the Public Records Act. Please review the following document for the procedures for accessing public records at the Mental Health Services Oversight and Accountability Commission (click here for Procedure document).